THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified - FIREARMS ONLY    WTB single shot action or parts suited for a 22 hornet build
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB single shot action or parts suited for a 22 hornet build
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I have been wanting to build a small break open rifle in 22 hornet. Before I start from scratch, I thought I would reach out and see if anyone here has an old centerfire German, English, or other European break-open rifle or something similar with a bad barrel or stock. I’m interested in something suited to the size of the 22 hornet. I’ve seen a lot of small break open rifles chambered in 25-20 and 32-20 and other less familiar rounds that seem to be the perfect size. I would be interested in a hammered or hammerless arrangement. If you have anything that might work, please send me a PM.

Thanks,

RC

Shoot the largest caliber you can shoot well, and practice, practice, practice.

Posts: 788 | Location: Central Texas, U.S. | Registered: 20 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Found a nice English gun for the purpose. Thank you for the offers.

RC

Shoot the largest caliber you can shoot well, and practice, practice, practice.

Posts: 788 | Location: Central Texas, U.S. | Registered: 20 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post