THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD - Ruger Redhawks
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
These revolvers will need to go to your FFL who accepts from a non FFL holder. Shipping only to states where legal. All Federal, state, and local laws will be followed. Add $35 for shipping charges. No trades. I would like to get these sold so I can negotiate a deal with the buyer. Please send PM if interested...

Redhawk 357 Magnum. Jeweled hammer and trigger. Double action, stainless steel. 5.5" barrel $850

Redhawk 44 REM Magnum. Double Action, stainless steel, 5.5" barrel $825

Posts: 606 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: 10 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I believe pistols must go ffl to ffl. Only long guns can ship from owner to ffl
Cheers luke

Posts: 354 | Location: pueblo, Co. USA | Registered: 01 July 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigluke:
Cheers luke

The OP is correct - handguns can go to FFL from individual same as long guns.

Posts: 85 | Location: VA | Registered: 27 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigluke:
Cheers luke

Thank you, Va Ken. Federal law DOES NOT prohibit the normal, average American from shipping a firearm to an FFL Holder. See link HERE

Regarding price, there is some wiggle room with these two revolvers...

Posts: 606 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: 10 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
The rub comes when you try to ship a handgun. First, you might try UPS or FedEx which both have some restrictions in place which make it a) very expensive because you must use their overnight service: costing $100 or more; b) require you to open an account and show your FFL in order to "qualify".

Your next attempt may involve USPS where you will find that handguns are not mailable by a non- licensed person. Hell, even holding an FFL will guarantee trouble at USPS due to all the communists trying to impose their ideas of USPS policy.

Finally, you check with your LGS, who will ship your handgun for $45 plus a handling fee. In the end you may find that just going to your FFL is easier and cheaper.

Pro-Tip: In this case they are correct, but don't trust everything Gun Broker publishes. ATF is the federal authority.

Good luck with your sale- beautiful revolvers!

FFL# 9-91-xxx-xx-06556

Merkel 140A- .470NE
Beretta Vittoria- 12 Ga.
J.P. Sauer & Sohn Type B- 9.3x64mm
ArmaLite AR-10A4- 7.62x51mm
Franchi Highlander- 12 Ga.
Marlin 1894 CB Limited- .41 Magnum
Remington 722- .244 Rem.
and many, many more.

An honest man learns to keep his horse saddled.

Posts: 592 | Location: Lake Andes, SD | Registered: 15 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 3584ELK:
The rub comes when you try to ship a handgun. First, you might try UPS or FedEx which both have some restrictions in place which make it a) very expensive because you must use their overnight service: costing $100 or more; b) require you to open an account and show your FFL in order to "qualify".

Your next attempt may involve USPS where you will find that handguns are not mailable by a non- licensed person. Hell, even holding an FFL will guarantee trouble at USPS due to all the communists trying to impose their ideas of USPS policy.

Finally, you check with your LGS, who will ship your handgun for $45 plus a handling fee. In the end you may find that just going to your FFL is easier and cheaper.

Pro-Tip: In this case they are correct, but don't trust everything Gun Broker publishes. ATF is the federal authority.

Good luck with your sale- beautiful revolvers!

FFL# 9-91-xxx-xx-06556

Depends on which USPS location. I recently had an ffl ship a handgun that I needed quite a bit of insurance. So he met me there so i could pay the proper insurance amount. He had it all packaged, went to the window, told them he was an ffl and shipping a handgun. He tried to give her paperwork and his ffl along with the ffl it was going to. Both employees said they didn’t need that, put postage on it and took it. It showed up at the end location ffl two days later.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Posts: 2579 | Location: Western New York | Registered: 30 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Those a great looking revolvers.

If it cant be Grown it has to be Mined! Devoted member of Newmont mining company Underground Mine rescue team. Carlin East,Deep Star ,Leeville,Deep Post ,Chukar and now Exodus Where next? Pete Bajo to train newbies on long hole stoping and proper blasting techniques.
Back to Exodus mine again learning teaching and operating autonomous loaders in the underground. Bringing everyday life to most individuals 8' at a time!

Posts: 3070 | Location: Northern Nevada & Northern Idaho | Registered: 09 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
all have been sold....