THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

STEYR
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
No interest

Posts: 17104 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
If only I were right handed.

Good luck and good shooting.
In Memory of Officer Nik Green, #198, Oklahoma Highway Patrol Troop G...Murdered in the line of duty 12-26-03...A Good Man, A Good Officer, and A Good Friend gone too soon

Posts: 839 | Location: Between Doan's Crossing and Red River Station | Registered: 22 July 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Back in the old days, they would not let anyone shoot left handed. So force yourself to learn; now $200

Posts: 17104 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
I grew up shooting right hand guns, reaching over the stock. On the ROTC Smallbore team I shot an Anschutz right hand, but had plenty of time to operate the right hand rifle.

Good luck and good shooting.
In Memory of Officer Nik Green, #198, Oklahoma Highway Patrol Troop G...Murdered in the line of duty 12-26-03...A Good Man, A Good Officer, and A Good Friend gone too soon

Posts: 839 | Location: Between Doan's Crossing and Red River Station | Registered: 22 July 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Tom

Would you consider a trade for one of my Mauser 98 three position safeties

We both cover shipping on each end

Jim Wisner

Posts: 1429 | Location: Chehalis, Washington | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
what is this ? action ? rifle?

No matter where you go or what you do there you are! Yes tis true and tis pity but pity tis, tis true.

Posts: 571 | Registered: 09 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post