THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

All sold.
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
All sold, and a huge shoutout to Jimatcat for letting me share his tables at the Abilene gun show today. There sure are some fine folks that hang out here at "Saeed's Place." beer

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16416 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Abilene Tx gunshow next week, Civic center downtown.... bring 'em.. put on my tables, help me sit the show... i'm easy to find.. fat guy, yellow shirt...

go big or go home ........

DSC-- Life Member
NRA--Life member
DRSS--9.3x74 r Chapuis

Posts: 2830 | Location: dividing my time between san angelo and victoria texas.......... USA | Registered: 26 July 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Jim, bless your heart, I'll do her if I still have them. Never been on the other side of a table. Cool

– John Green, author

Posts: 16416 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimatcat:
Abilene Tx gunshow next week, Civic center downtown.... bring 'em.. put on my tables, help me sit the show... i'm easy to find.. fat guy, yellow shirt...

I think that describes a lot of us gun show guys

Posts: 978 | Registered: 20 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Unfortunate but true.

Posts: 4244 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Glock Model 40 SOLD.

– John Green, author

One of Us
posted Hide Post
My goodness… that BH 41 Mag is a steal of a deal. Doug worked his magic on mine and on my 45 Colt.
GLWS!

Shoot Safe,
Mike

NRA Endowment Member
www.Marionroad.com
www.mausercentral.net

Posts: 947 | Location: Middle Georgia | Registered: 06 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Had a great transaction with Bill today. Super nice and a great guy to deal with.

Posts: 710 | Location: Texas | Registered: 03 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks David. It was great meeting another AR member from Texas. Every one I have met so far has been a gentleman.

– John Green, author

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

I started wearing yellow shirts at the gunshows... if I wander away from my table, I'll be easy to find.... for instance, I'll be in Ft Worth at a 1200 table show and somebody will come find me... who ever I left in charge of the tables tells them to find me like that...

DSC-- Life Member
NRA--Life member
DRSS--9.3x74 r Chapuis

Posts: 2830 | Location: dividing my time between san angelo and victoria texas.......... USA | Registered: 26 July 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Jim, I like your style. Cool

– John Green, author

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimatcat:
quote:

I started wearing yellow shirts at the gunshows... if I wander away from my table, I'll be easy to find.... for instance, I'll be in Ft Worth at a 1200 table show and somebody will come find me... who ever I left in charge of the tables tells them to find me like that...

Jim,

I may have to swing by.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3433 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
All sold, and a huge shoutout to Jimatcat for letting me share his tables at the Abilene gun show today. There sure are some fine folks that hang out here at "Saeed's Place."

enjoyed meeting today!!... great conversations, and im glad you enjoyed sitting on the "other" side of the tables!!

DSC-- Life Member
NRA--Life member
DRSS--9.3x74 r Chapuis

one of us
posted Hide Post
Jim is definitely one of the good guys. I think the first time he and I traded anything was 30 or more years ago -- and before the days of the internet.

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 9336 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, he is. We have had several dealings in the past.

Posts: 4244 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post