THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FS: TC 'Icon' Precision Hunter 223 AI
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Thinning my herd of varmint rifles. Bought this rifle NIB (no longer have box) in .223. It's a laminated stock with full integral bedding block and very accurate. Fired it 652 times (~mild loads). All work done by Dan Dowling (noted benchrest shooter/gunsmith); rechambered to 223 Ackley Improved and threaded 1/2"x28. Barrel is 21.5" and trigger re-sprung to crisply 1#.

NOTE: This has a 'no turn neck' but has a ~tight chambered that should use brass fired in this chamber only.

$775 shipped CUSA to FFL that accepts with ID enclosed. Need a public 'I'll take it' followed by a PM with all contact info. Cross Posted and I will consider trades (up or down) for a semi auto trap shotgun

Posts: 3276 | Location: Western Slope Colorado, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Stand by, I'm trying to resize the photos.

Posts: 3276 | Location: Western Slope Colorado, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm having lots of problems resizing the photos and posting them here. PM me for more photos

One of Us
posted Hide Post
If you're using Imgur just select "Large Thumbnail" before posting the photo.

Tom Z

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2292 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 07 January 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
$750 shipped CUSA to FFL that accepts from individual (with ID enclosed)

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Photos look very good.

Life itself is a gift. Live it up if you can.

Posts: 5099 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post