THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

S&W 442 Pro Series .38 Spcl for sale
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have for sale an unfired in the box with all paperwork S&W Model 442 Pro Series .38 Special with Moonclips. A new Simply Rugged pocket holster is included. The ammo is not included, it is just to show the three moonclips that are included. The gun has a cylinder turn line from testing the trigger pull. There are smudges from the oil and fingerprints in the pics. Asking $500 shipped

Posts: 762 | Location: Tallahassee, FL | Registered: 11 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PRICE DROPPED TO $475

Posts: 762 | Location: Tallahassee, FL | Registered: 11 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Price dropped to $450 shipped from an individual to an FFL

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Handy little pocket gun. Does this one have the steel frame or is it alloy?

If it cant be Grown it has to be Mined! Devoted member of Newmont mining company Underground Mine rescue team. Carlin East,Deep Star ,Leeville,Deep Post ,Chukar and now Exodus Where next? Pete Bajo to train newbies on long hole stoping and proper blasting techniques.
Back to Exodus mine again learning teaching and operating autonomous loaders in the underground. Bringing everyday life to most individuals 8' at a time!

Posts: 3070 | Location: Northern Nevada & Northern Idaho | Registered: 09 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It is an aluminum frame

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sold