THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified - FIREARMS ONLY    SOLD: New Sig Sauer P220 Elite SAO - 10mm Auto
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD: New Sig Sauer P220 Elite SAO - 10mm Auto
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Unfired except for factory, I assume. I bought it off GB when I was on my 10mm kick, but never got around to shooting it. Includes two magazines, did not come with a box.

$1,100 shipped in the continental 48, fully insured, to the FFL of your choice.

Posts: 441 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 19 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I believe these came single or double action. Is this one single or double?
Thanks

Posts: 79 | Location: Montana | Registered: 11 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Magazine looks like a single stack.

Posts: 20085 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I don't see a decocking lever so I'm assuming it's a SAO. Of course the seller should clear that up soon.

"For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind..."
Hosea 8:7

Posts: 579 | Location: Texas | Registered: 07 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 240 GIBBS:
I believe these came single or double action. Is this one single or double?
Thanks

My apologies. SAO, no de-cocker.

quote:
Originally posted by Biebs:
Magazine looks like a single stack.

That is correct. 8+1 capacity.

Posts: 441 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 19 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sold pending funds. Thanks!