THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kimber 7-08 84M (Lightweight rifle) SPF
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Never took this hunting, just a few trips to the range. Have fired maybe 38 rounds through it. It really likes Barnes bullets.
Cash in person, P-Pal discreet, F&F.
$950.00 + $25.00 shipping. SPF

[/IMG]

NRA Patron Life Member
GOA Life Member
North American Hunting Club Life Member
USAF Veteran

Posts: 1836 | Location: Semo | Registered: 31 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice rifle!

If it cant be Grown it has to be Mined! Devoted member of Newmont mining company Underground Mine rescue team. Carlin East,Deep Star ,Leeville,Deep Post ,Chukar and now Exodus Where next? Pete Bajo to train newbies on long hole stoping and proper blasting techniques.
Back to Exodus mine again learning teaching and operating autonomous loaders in the underground. Bringing everyday life to most individuals 8' at a time!

Posts: 3070 | Location: Northern Nevada & Northern Idaho | Registered: 09 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I don't go to the Range but maybe twice a year anymore and don't want this rifle to get any safe dings. I haven't shot it in a few years anyway, my fun with it was working up a good load and I just don't need it even if it looks good.

Steve.......

NRA Patron Life Member
GOA Life Member
USAF Veteran

Posts: 1836 | Location: Semo | Registered: 31 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a Kimber 84M 7mm-08 also. They do have good wood for a factory Rifle of this price.

If the seller doesn’t mind, these rifles are of a perfect weight and “mount” very well.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3433 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
It is nice wood and the weight is perfect for an all day packing rifle but I can"t bear to take it hunting. If I got within 15 feet of a tree or rock I would knock some of the checkering points off or get a big scratch. I have a dozen other rifles that would go to the woods before this one not because they shoot better but if they got a scratch it wouldn't bother me.

Steve...........

NRA Patron Life Member
GOA Life Member
USAF Veteran

one of us
posted Hide Post
PM SENT.

Posts: 268 | Location: Adirondacks of NY | Registered: 06 August 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
PM answered.

Steve.........

NRA Patron Life Member
GOA Life Member
USAF Veteran

one of us
posted Hide Post
Had a couple of inquiries about shipping, not sure how much that would be these days.

Steve..........

NRA Patron Life Member
GOA Life Member
USAF Veteran

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Steve, figure about $75 insured,and the Post Office requires a Signature Required sticker on a firearm.

Posts: 20086 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Where is Semo?

Posts: 1471 | Location: NC | Registered: 10 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Southeast Missouri?

Posts: 20086 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That’s just a great rifle. I have more rifles than brains so I don’t need another, but tell what there is not to like about this rifle.

Posts: 8613 | Location: Oregon  | Registered: 03 June 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info, hopefully someone will want it. I'm sure a lot of people want it but paying for it is the hard part.

Steve............

NRA Patron Life Member
GOA Life Member
USAF Veteran

one of us
posted Hide Post
$25.00 for shipping, insurance optional.

Steve.........

NRA Patron Life Member
GOA Life Member
USAF Veteran

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bump because this is an awesome rifle.

I don’t know the seller, but I would buy this. However my magical 7-08 might give me bad mojo.

Magical isn’t like the gun for sale, but I have its twin.

All the 6.5 Creedmore fellas are going to donkey kick themselves for not grabbing this.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3433 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post