THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FS - Browning Medalist .22 Target Pistol
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Browning Medalist .22 Target Pistol in its case with all accessories plus an additional magazine. Gun is in overall excellent condition, but does have a scratch in the stock finish visible by the grip screw. Case has some scuffs and a small tear in the fabric visible in the lower right hand portion of the top. $1,070 shipped from my FFL to yours.

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know. - Groucho Marx

Posts: 3818 | Location: Eastern Slope, Colorado, USA | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
As requested for those of you whose computer will not show the complete post with pictures.

quote:
Browning Medalist .22 Target Pistol in its case with all accessories plus an additional magazine. Gun is in overall excellent condition, but does have a scratch in the stock finish visible by the grip screw. Case has some scuffs and a small tear in the fabric visible in the lower right hand portion of the top. $1,070 shipped from my FFL to yours.

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know. - Groucho Marx

Posts: 3818 | Location: Eastern Slope, Colorado, USA | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What are the 3 threaded round stock cylinders in the case ? Are they target weights ?
Where do they screw in ?
Thanks

DRSS Chapuis 9.3 x 74 R
RSM. 416 Rigby
RSM 375 H&H

Posts: 1294 | Location: Catskill Mountains N.Y. | Registered: 13 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
The threaded cylinders are barrel weights. They screw into the frame under the forend.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I bought one for my daughter-in-law for Christmas a few years ago+ she loves it.

Posts: 4230 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post