THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified - FIREARMS ONLY    WTS Ruger Blackhawk Collection. Individual Guns Priced Lower.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS Ruger Blackhawk Collection. Individual Guns Priced Lower.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
WTS Remaining Ruger Blackhawk Collection. $3,200. Plus shipping.
I will offer these V/G to Excellent condition Rugers as a set for one month after which I will sell them individually at the prices shown.
What you see in a couple of them are some chips in the factory paint of the trigger guard from handling at the range. The appearance of “blotches”, is oil. Any close-ups or different angles you’d like to see of guns, just ask. Ruger in 357mag added

.357 SOLD. Ruger Blackhawk, Flat Top 3 screw, 357mag, 4&5/8” BBL, Unconverted. $800.

Ruger Blackhawk, Flat Top 3 screw, 44Mag., 6&1/2" BBL, Unconverted. $1,000. $950 Now $900

Ruger Blackhawk, 3 Screw, 30 Carbine, 7&1/2" BBL, Unconverted. $1,000. $950 Now $900

Ruger Blackhawk, New Model, 45 Colt, 4&5/8 BBL. $800. $725 Now $700

Ruger Blackhawk, New Model, 41 Mag, 4&5/8" BBL. $800. Now $750

Prefer FTF sale in Port St. Lucie but willing to travel up to 30miles and meet for transaction. Must be at least 21, for handgun, Florida resident and CWL preferred unless I know you.

Out of area remaining as a set, add $150 for shipping to your FFL (lower 48)in a hard case, insured, from my FFL.
Alaska, Hawaii, at cost plus FFL fee.
When we get to individual guns, cost will be actual shipping plus FFL fee about $80 but if less, will include an envelope with difference.

Wizard78(at)bellsouth(dot)net

Posts: 1550 | Location: SE Florida | Registered: 07 October 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A trip to top.

Posts: 1550 | Location: SE Florida | Registered: 07 October 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Trip to top.
Prices reduced and Individual guns as priced.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Reduced again and added my 357 Flat Top.

one of us
posted Hide Post
That 357 or 41 mag is calling. Any trade interests?

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Posts: 2578 | Location: Western New York | Registered: 30 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hikerbum:
That 357 or 41 mag is calling. Any trade interests?
I didn't have a picture of it but the 357 would come with an extra set of nice non Ruger grips. Will get a pic. up soon.

About the only thing I've lusted for and would use, would be the Smith model 57.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Still available.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
tagged

Macs B
U.S. Army Retired
Alles gut!

Posts: 376 | Location: USA | Registered: 07 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bumped for a great seller

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE
Valmet 412 30/06 & 9.3x74R

Posts: 1038 | Location: Denver | Registered: 31 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
I’ll take the .357 flat top

Posts: 1045 | Location: Kerrville, Texas USA | Registered: 02 August 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wizard78
Those are some sweet shooting irons.

If it cant be Grown it has to be Mined! Devoted member of Newmont mining company Underground Mine rescue team. Carlin East,Deep Star ,Leeville,Deep Post ,Chukar and now Exodus Where next? Pete Bajo to train newbies on long hole stoping and proper blasting techniques.
Back to Exodus mine again learning teaching and operating autonomous loaders in the underground. Bringing everyday life to most individuals 8' at a time!

Posts: 3070 | Location: Northern Nevada & Northern Idaho | Registered: 09 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post