THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified - FIREARMS ONLY    M70 Classic Super Express CRF .416 Remington Magnum-SOLD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

M70 Classic Super Express CRF .416 Remington Magnum-SOLD
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Sold.

Trust only those who stand to lose as much as you do when things go wrong.

Posts: 324 | Registered: 28 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM sent

Posts: 10148 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM sent

Posts: 77 | Location: wisconsin | Registered: 14 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Perfect big game combo. Buy ammo and go hunting. I do agree that particular Winchester does produce significant recoil. I had the same rifle and it shot very well.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12864 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MARK H. YOUNG:
Perfect big game combo. Buy ammo and go hunting. I do agree that particular Winchester does produce significant recoil. I had the same rifle and it shot very well.

Mark

I had a gentleman ask the round count LOL. Told him I doubted between the recoil and cost per round anyone ever shot out a .416 barrel. Anything is possible but I think your shoulder would give out before the barrel.

Don

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sold.

Thanks guys,

Don