New
Find
Notify
Tools

If you are ever in San Francisco...
 Login/Join

<Mike Dettorre>
posted
...please look me up. Steve Malinverni was nice enough tto show me hospitality in Milan last year. I want to return the favor.

Just drop me an email and the beer or wine is on me.

[ 03-15-2003, 08:34: Message edited by: Mike Dettorre ]

one of us
posted Hide Post
Mike,is the "Wedemeyer Bakery"still in SF?
I wanted to work there some years ago.
If you come to IWA or so in Germany let me know.
Hauke,from the cold Hamburg

Posts: 212 | Location: Hamburg-north of Germany | Registered: 24 June 2002Reply With Quote
<Mike Dettorre>
posted
Yes it is. This was in this weeks news.

Business in Brief
Featured Business
Wedemeyer Bakery
On August 15, 1994, Ben Albrecht purchased the 58-year-old Wedemeyer Bakery known for its fine europeon breads and rolls. He and his son, Tim (General Manager) felt that the bakery's South San Francisco location and its full service capibility made it a perfect place to further develop and expand an already successful business.

Wedemeyer Bakery has always been known for producing bagels, flavorful ryes and old world style pumpernickels. Since the acquistion, the Albrecht’s have added over fifty new items to their product line including a fabulous sourdough bread that can be enjoyed in many of the bay area’s finest restaurants and delis.

March is a special month for the Albrecht family as it marks the anniversary of Ben’s passing in 2000. He was a respected business leader and a man who loved life to the fullest. His son Tim has taken over the reigns of the company and for the last three years has provided the kind of energetic and creative management needed to meet the challenges of the new century.

So, if delicious bread is what you crave, ask for Wedemeyer bread where you shop or where you dine. We are proud to say that we are a wholesale kosher bakery that makes bread using quality ingredients to produce the bay areas most flavorable bread. You can find us at 314 Harbor Way, South San Francisco and we can be reached by phone at (650) 873-1000.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Mike,thank you very much about this information.
Interesting that there is a new owner.
We got our"B�ckerei Wedemeier"since 1850 in Hamburg.
Hauke Wedemeier
baking man is baking bread

Posts: 212 | Location: Hamburg-north of Germany | Registered: 24 June 2002Reply With Quote