THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM EUROPEAN HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  European Big Game Hunting    Any Swedish friend know how to get a "iron horse" ?

Moderators: Pete E
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any Swedish friend know how to get a "iron horse" ?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Andre Mertens
posted
Some weeks ago I posted this photo of my last year's Moose hunt in Sweden. Since then, I received a carload of e-mails asking where to find the "iron horse" and at what cost. I don't know but maybe our Swedish friends could help ?
 -

Posts: 2420 | Location: Belgium | Registered: 25 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
They sell those things at my local hardware store her in Italy, quite expensive but I can't recall the exact amount.

Posts: 2283 | Location: Aussie in Italy | Registered: 20 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of cchunter
posted Hide Post
Look at http://www.jonsered.com and you will be able to get information for Belgium, I cant tell you what it says even if they offer the information in two different languages. If you cant find information about the ironhorse there chose another country and you will find it.

Posts: 2121 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 08 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Andre Mertens
posted Hide Post
Thanks Christer, that's exactly what I was hoping for.

Posts: 2420 | Location: Belgium | Registered: 25 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of cchunter
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear that!

Posts: 2121 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 08 May 2002Reply With Quote