Find
Notify
Tools

UK Outfitter
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Good day guys,

I plan on being in London during the middle of December. Would it be possible to have a day of hunting one of the following- roe deer, muntjac, sika, red deer?

Any leads to a reputable outfitter?

Many thanks

Posts: 391 | Location: Limpopo, South Africa | Registered: 13 November 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fallow Buck
posted Hide Post
MD,

Sika and reds will probably be a bit of a far reach for a day trip.

You could get roe, muntjac or fallow within reach of London though if they are of interest.

Rgds
Kiri

Posts: 4096 | Location: London | Registered: 03 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
MD,

Kiri has my highest recommendation. He will take great care of you nearby London.

KR,

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12909 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fallow Buck:
MD,

Sika and reds will probably be a bit of a far reach for a day trip.

You could get roe, muntjac or fallow within reach of London though if they are of interest.

Rgds
Kiri

Roe Deer is perfect. If you could kindly PM me if you have anything available.

Regards
MD

Posts: 391 | Location: Limpopo, South Africa | Registered: 13 November 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fallow Buck
posted Hide Post
Hi MD

I don’t really have anything “on the books” that would suit you but I would be perfectly happy to help out if I can. If you could send me an email to Kiri@athinasporting.com I’ll have a word with a good friend of mine and see if he can help you. He has fallow, along with some roe and muntjac so I’m sure a couple of outings can be arranged for you.

Depending on where you are based in London we can arrange somewhere within easy reach of a train station and he will be able to collect you and drop you off.

It will be easier/cheaper for you to deal with him directly and if I can, I will come down and have a beer with you.

Rgds
Kiri

Posts: 4096 | Location: London | Registered: 03 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would contact Mike McCrave. He advertises in the SCI newspaper.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
In mid-December roe bucks will be out of season - and even if taken in "enclosed ground" as a marauder there is a fair chance that bucks will either have dropped their antlers or be about to - I once saw a buck's antlers actually come off when taking a shot.

Does will be in season - and CWD and Muntjack - within easy striking distance of London.

Posts: 198 | Location: The frozen north of Scotland | Registered: 01 July 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all the replies.

Any other outfitters I could contact? Google doesn’t turn up a whole bunch.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MARK H. YOUNG:
MD,

Kiri has my highest recommendation. He will take great care of you nearby London.

KR,

Mark

Very true.

He is a gentleman and true to his word.

Everyone has hunted with him has only praise to say.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67252 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just a quick follow up,

I did a day of hunting organised by Sam Farrow (Hunt Inter) and was guided by his partner Alex.

Sam is a really great guy to deal with and was very prompt with his replies, advices and suggestions.

Alex was a brilliant guide, definitely amongst the top three I’ve had the pleasure to hunt with. He is easy to get along with, always smiling, works hard, never gives up and has a very good understanding of the area and animals.

I ended up shooting a good free range representative Muntjac, an exceptional free range Chinese Water Deer (Alex pushed me very hard to brave the rain, wind and cold to have a chance at this animal) and a representative Sika (High Fence).

I cannot recommend these two gentleman enough and a lot of African PHs could learn a thing or two about how to deal with clients from Alex.

Regards
MD

One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's great to hear. Sounds like you
had a perfect time and great hunt.

Am happy to hear the good words.

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5954 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MD375:
Just a quick follow up,

I did a day of hunting organised by Sam Farrow (Hunt Inter) and was guided by his partner Alex.

Sam is a really great guy to deal with and was very prompt with his replies, advices and suggestions.

Alex was a brilliant guide, definitely amongst the top three I’ve had the pleasure to hunt with. He is easy to get along with, always smiling, works hard, never gives up and has a very good understanding of the area and animals.

I ended up shooting a good free range representative Muntjac, an exceptional free range Chinese Water Deer (Alex pushed me very hard to brave the rain, wind and cold to have a chance at this animal) and a representative Sika (High Fence).

I cannot recommend these two gentleman enough and a lot of African PHs could learn a thing or two about how to deal with clients from Alex.

Regards
MD

Hi MD,

Very kind words, thank you. From our side you were a true gent and sportsman. Many regards

Posts: 600 | Location: England  | Registered: 07 June 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hunt Inter:
quote:
Originally posted by MD375:
Just a quick follow up,

Regards
MD

Hi MD,

Very kind words, thank you. From our side you were a true gent and sportsman. Many regards

Thank you, pity we did not get a chance to meet but hopefully we will soon.

Best wishes