New
Find
Notify
Tools

hunting in france or spain
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
hi i have a sister living in castera-verduzan,le gers in france any one know whats the hunting like there ,my girl friend wants a hol in december also where in spain would she can get some sun and me hunting boar or ibex deer ,can swap for sika regards john

Posts: 60 | Location: south east of ireland | Registered: 17 August 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Some good driven wildboar, if you know someone to invite you, the hunt is run by the village and most of the time difficult to attend by foreigners.

Posts: 363 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: 20 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
do you know the area of chateau de bonas my sister lives there the hunting is ment to quite good regards j

Posts: 60 | Location: south east of ireland | Registered: 17 August 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Not this place, but I have attended some driven boar and roe hunts not too far away.
The game is driven by a pack of hounds, and even if you don't get a shot, the music of the dogs is very exciting. In the south of France, the emphasis is on the work of the dogs, rather than the bag, whereas in the north it is the opposite. The guns are placed on known escape routes, and often you do not see the gun placed next to you.

Posts: 363 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: 20 March 2001Reply With Quote