Find
Notify
Tools

Europe hunting
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of M.Shy
posted
Just chiming in as so many of my friends hunters are missing on hunting opportunities in Europe…reasons?
I think Africa has greater appeal and NZ guys are simply so much better at advertising
And the centimeters/millimeters and kilograms/grams money scale scares many potential hunters away which is a shame
But Europe has such a variety of game , much better than here in states and especially for sheep hunters, you can’t find better price for wild sheep than anywhere else.
For us in States, offseason in Summer you can hunt roe deer and make wives and girlfriend happy doing touristy things in old towns, castles and also river cruises that are just fantastic
Anyway, bear season here in NW is starting and turkeys are in Full swing…what a life

Posts: 137 | Location: Idaho & Montana & Washington | Registered: 24 February 2024Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by M.Shy:

I think Africa has greater appeal and NZ guys are simply so much better at advertising
And the centimeters/millimeters and kilograms/grams money scale scares many potential hunters away which is a shame
But Europe has such a variety of game , much better than here in states and especially for sheep hunters, you can’t find better price for wild sheep than anywhere else.
For us in States, offseason in Summer you can hunt roe deer and make wives and girlfriend happy doing touristy things in old towns, castles and also river cruises that are just fantastic

100%

Nec Timor Nec Temeritas

One of Us
Picture of miketaylor
posted Hide Post
Come to the UK and hunt with me for Roe, Muntjac, Chinese Water Deer, Fallow, Sika or Red deer.

I only work with outfitters who don't use this sliding scale when pricing trophies. I'm not a fan of it at all!!

You want to hunt a trophy Roe, Muntjac, Chinese Water Deer or Fallow in England it's one price and one price only. That's the same in Ireland for Sika and also in Scotland for Red and Sika.

With kind regards
Mike
Mike Taylor Sporting
Hunting, Fishing & Photographic Safaris Worldwide
+44 7930 524 097
mtaylorsporting@gmail.com
Instagram - miketaylorsporting

Posts: 686 | Location: England  | Registered: 22 June 2007Reply With Quote