Find
Notify
Tools

Budapest Hunting Shops
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Deerdogs
posted
Hello, I’m taking the family to the Budapest Christmas Markets in a few weeks. I’d quite like to wander into a hunting store or two. Any recommendations gratefully received!
Thanks!

------------------------------

Richard
VENARI LAVARE LUDERE RIDERE OCCEST VIVERE

Posts: 1978 | Location: UK and UAE | Registered: 19 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Been to Budapest several times and never seen a hunting shop TBH. Visited many in Denmark, Berlin, Zagreb, Ljubiana, France, Austria and Prague.

Its possible that Johanne Fanjoz have a shop there - they do (or did...) in Austria, Ljubiana and Zagreb but its not saying this.

Posts: 196 | Location: The frozen north of Scotland | Registered: 01 July 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SIKA98K
posted Hide Post
There’s the Diana hunting store on Rosza utc (?) it’s off Andrassy utc. There’s another one but I’m damned if I can remember where.

Posts: 456 | Location: Ireland | Registered: 12 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Charlie64
posted Hide Post

Google "Vadaszbolt Budapest" and you get 2 or 3. There was a wonderful small hunting clothes and gear shop on the Buda side near the castle, but we are going back 20 years plus now. Got a wonderful loden hunting coat there back in the day for a song! Had and wore it for year! Still have the loden hat that I bought there and I wear it now and again on driven hunts here in Germany.

A great city, a great country. Enjoy!

"Up the ladders and down the snakes!"

Posts: 2258 | Location: South Africa & Europe | Registered: 10 February 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Budapest is one of my all time favorite cities in the world. There is so much history and beauty there, so much to do and so much to see that looking for a hunting shop has been far from my mind. However, when I do go back again, it would be nice to know if that small hunting clothing shop is still on the Buda side near the castle. Big Grin