New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hungary End of Season Show and tell
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
An outfitter I work with in Hungary just sent me pictures of some trophies from the 2023 hunting season. All the hunting areas come together to show case their hunting trophies and awards are handed out etc. The scoring of one's trophies are taken very seriously as the trophy fees are based on this and are usually done by 3 measurers from the hunting department that visit each lodge and officially score each trophy. Thus one can be assured their trophies are properly scored.

Some nice Fallow deer trophies. The Fallow rut takes place in October and some of the best free range fallow deer are to be found in Hungary and Romania

A range of Red stag trophies. I am posting these to give people an idea of the size v/s weight of the horns and skull [which is how red stag trophies are scored in Europe]. As you can see even an 8kilo+ stag is a very nice trophy, generally a 9kg stag is good representative head, 10+ is good, 11+ v. good, and 12+ a monster stag.

high quality photo upload
easy photo upload

The tradition is a big part of the charm of hunting in Europe. The animal is respected and honored and given a proper send off.

We arrange hunts for free range, wild roe deer, chamois, wildboar, fallow deer, mouflon and red deer in Bulgaria, Hungary and Romania.

Contact us or meet us in person at the hunting shows in January. Our booth numbers are listed below.

Thanks as always for your time.

Arjun Reddy
Hunters Networks LLC
www.huntersnetworks.com
30 Ivy Hill Road
Brewster, NY 10509
Tel: +1 845 259 3628

2024 SHOW BOOTHS:

DSC (Dallas 11th-14th January) booth #950
SCI (Nashville 31st Jan-3rd Feb) booth #411
Western Hunting and Conservation Expo (Salt lake city 15th-18th February) booth # 319

Posts: 2536 | Location: New York, USA | Registered: 13 March 2005Reply With Quote