Find
Notify
Tools

Hanover - Gun Shops
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hello

I will be spending a couple of days in Hanover in the middle of May. Are there any gunshops that I should visit?

Thanks for the help.

Posts: 234 | Location: Northern Ontario | Registered: 25 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You can visit a great shop from "Frankonia", the greatest german dealer!

Posts: 561 | Location: northern Germany | Registered: 26 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You can find the address here - click on the "Hannover" link:

http://www.frankonia.de/shop/service.html?sp=ladengeschaefte

If there is anything specific you want to buy, sometimes it pays to contact the branch in advance and ensure the item is in stock - if not they'll order it for you.

- mike

The rifle is a noble weapon... It entices its bearer into primeval forests, into mountains and deserts untenanted by man. - Horace Kephart

Posts: 6653 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Mike

It has been awhile. I hope all is well. I was back thur Zurich but didn't have time to look you up.

I will certainly drop you and Stu a line the next time I am there.

Thanks for the help.

Ian

Posts: 234 | Location: Northern Ontario | Registered: 25 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ian,

Here's the results of a location search from the Association of German Riflemakers.

Frankonia Jagd and several others are listed in Hannover with their addresses & telephone numbers - perhaps they will also be of interest to you.

http://www.vdb-waffen.de/fachgeschaefte/suchergebnis.as...Hannover&suchart=ort

Cheers,

Number 10

Posts: 3433 | Location: Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: 23 December 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ian, my peleasure. Just make sure you contact Stu and me when you come to Switzerland next - otherwise your name will be mud... Wink

- mike

The rifle is a noble weapon... It entices its bearer into primeval forests, into mountains and deserts untenanted by man. - Horace Kephart

Posts: 6653 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote