Find
Notify
Tools

Hirtenberger Ammunition
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Heritage Arms
posted
I noticed they load Sierra, Nosler and ABC bullets. I have not seen them in the US for years. Opinions?

Posts: 1573 | Location: USA, most of the time  | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I shot some Hirtenberger 308 Match ammo a few years ago. It was loaded with 190 Sierra Matchkings if I remember correctly. It shot very good at 100, 200, 300, 600 and 1000 yards. We shot it in 3 different rifles.

Posts: 16134 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 April 2002Reply With Quote
<JOHAN>
posted
Hirtemberger is quite good ammo. I have used their ABC bullet which in simular to a Fail safe or TBB bullet. I did a great job at the wild boar.

I have used their brass in small quantity and has no real opinion about it [Roll Eyes]

/ JOHAN

one of us
Picture of GBF
posted Hide Post
Johan, you have mail to read.

Posts: 392 | Location: Insula Thule | Registered: 03 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Heritage Arms
posted Hide Post
We are looking at the possibility of getting some into the US, they load 6,5 x 54 MS, this is the main reason.

Posts: 1573 | Location: USA, most of the time  | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I thought that the old western Scrounger had some Hirtenberger ammo. Check his web site. - Dan

Posts: 5284 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 05 October 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Dangerous dave has this stuff, at least i believe so! [Cool] [Cool] [Smile] [Smile]

Posts: 149 | Location: Belgium | Registered: 28 May 2003Reply With Quote