Find
Notify
Tools

Hunting in the Czech Republic?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Greg R
posted
Do any of you have any info on hunting and hunting outfitters in the Czech Republic?

Posts: 798 | Location: Sugar Land, TX 77478 | Registered: 03 October 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of M.Fox Jancik
posted Hide Post
I live in Czech Republic, What do you need to know? I am hunter and I believe I have all information about it...

Posts: 64 | Location: Zlin, Moravia, Czech Republic, Europe | Registered: 30 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of solvi
posted Hide Post
I have hunted there, and it was something I will newer forget. My friend�s in Ostrava invited my to come there and hunt. The people and the scenery are something that I will always remember. Walking down to the village from the woods, with a deer on my shoulder, the smoke beginning to rise from the chimneys, and everything waking up.
Unbelievable.
I have got some addresses, where you can get in connection with professional outfitters.
Best of luck.
S�lvi

Posts: 497 | Location: Iceland | Registered: 27 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Greg R
posted Hide Post
I would love some contact information on outfitters there. I may be going there next year and would be interested in doing some hunting.

Posts: 798 | Location: Sugar Land, TX 77478 | Registered: 03 October 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of solvi
posted Hide Post
try this one.

Interlov arrange all over the area of Czech Republic in the free hunting districts and parks for the foreign and czech clients the following hunting actions:
The individual hunt at roe deer, red deer, sika deer, brocket virgine, fallow deer, mouflon, chamois and wild boar
The group hunt with driven game shooting at wild boar
The hunt at the small game - pheasants, wild ducks, hares
For foreign clients we arrange the hunting permit including the insurance of the responsibility of damages during hunt, the special guide - interpreter, accommodation, transport and other demands.

INTERLOV PRAHA s.r.o.
Headquarters: Jungmannova 25, 115 25 Praha 1
Contact address: U splavu 8, 106 00 Praha 10
Contact phones: +420 (2) 72 65 93 55, +420 (2) 72 65 21 93, +420 (2) 72 65 21 00
Contact faxies: +420 (2) 72 65 21 93, +420 (2) 72 65 21 00
E-mail: info@interlov.cz

Posts: 497 | Location: Iceland | Registered: 27 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Greg R
posted Hide Post
Thanks!