Find
Notify
Tools

Romania Hunting Outfitters
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Labman
posted
I was thinking of booking a hunt for Fallow and Roe deer with this outfit in 2020. Does anyone have any experience with them? Saw their ad on Africa Hunting and swapped a few emails with the operator. They seem to cater mostly to European hunters.

https://www.africahunting.com/...ania-us-3-000.45984/

Tom Z

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2304 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 07 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Have hunted with Marius twice, I highly recommend him.

Posts: 1073 | Location: oregon | Registered: 20 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Delete

"I speak of Africa and golden joys; the joy of wandering through lonely lands; the joy of hunting the mighty and terrible lords of the wilderness, the cunning, the wary and the grim."
Theodore Roosevelt, Khartoum, March 15, 1910

Posts: 250 | Location: Central Massachusetts | Registered: 02 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by eny:
Have hunted with Marius twice, I highly recommend him.

My Bad, I thought the company name was "hunt Romania", that is who I recommend for hunting there from my experience.

Posts: 1073 | Location: oregon | Registered: 20 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SIKA98K
posted Hide Post
I have hunted in Romania with “Mihai”. He is a member of African hunting. We were on a driven boar hunt. I know from talking with him they have fallow and roe deer hunting also.
Nice guy and he put on a good show.
fmcinegetica@hotmail.com reaches him.

Posts: 456 | Location: Ireland | Registered: 12 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
ENY

How did you fly to Romania
What airlines
Did you have stops or layovers

Posts: 1456 | Location: maryland / Clayton Delaware | Registered: 16 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by blaser93:
ENY

How did you fly to Romania
What airlines
Did you have stops or layovers

I'm heading there this September. I used Star Alliance miles into Budapest ---closer to the area in Romania I'm hunting--.

Flights in are Aer Lingus via Dublin then TAP back with a few hours in Lisbon. I'm not bringing a rifle.

"I speak of Africa and golden joys; the joy of wandering through lonely lands; the joy of hunting the mighty and terrible lords of the wilderness, the cunning, the wary and the grim."
Theodore Roosevelt, Khartoum, March 15, 1910

Posts: 250 | Location: Central Massachusetts | Registered: 02 June 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
I hunted with HuntRomania last September for Red Stag, Roebuck and boar. I used Turkish Airlines from Houston into Istanbul and then a short one and a half hour flight into Cluj. Worked well for me and my hunting partner.

The hunting was enjoyable and successful. I had a great time.

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7530 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 458Win
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by A.J. Hydell:
Tip well.

In Romania, that will gain you some extra special Vampire-hunting opportunities at twilight, just as the Vamps are starting to awake for feeding ...

[url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wO-
ZaKx3JfU]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wO-ZaKx3JfU[/url]

AJ, so now you are an expert on both Romanian hunting and Alaskan bears and hunting laws ?

Anyone who claims the 30-06 is ineffective has either not tried one, or is unwittingly commenting on their own marksmanship
Phil Shoemaker
Alaska Master guide
FAA Master pilot
NRA Benefactor www.grizzlyskinsofalaska.com

Posts: 4198 | Location: Bristol Bay | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote