New
Find
Notify
Tools

June/July 2012 options ?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I'm looking for some help in hopefully getting in some hunting while I have to be in the U.K. next year.
My God Daughter turns eighteen early July and i've promised I will be there for the celebrations. I want to be in and out of the country before the Olympic crowds so that leaves me with late June / early July.
I would dearly love to get in some Deer stalking while i'm there - preferably Roe and Muntjac but anything could be considered.
Can some of you AR - U.K. posters help me with a bit of information on my options please ?
Much appreciated. Thank you.

Posts: 460 | Location: New Zealand, Australia, Zambia | Registered: 25 May 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hi Ridgeman,

I arrange stalking and hunting in the UK & can certainly help with access to some excellent Roe.

As you say - Muntjac will be in season, but the bucks are likely to be in velvet & the high vegetation makes it tough to see the little things. Accordingly, most stalkers will leave the Muntis until the fall/spring.

I will send a PM & we can discuss options.

Best,

Ian Smiler

Just taking my rifle for a walk!........

Posts: 1306 | Location: Devon, UK | Registered: 21 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If your any were near Glasgow give me a pm and i will sort something out for you. Roe deer only were i am.!!

Posts: 137 | Location: Central belt Scotland | Registered: 30 November 2009Reply With Quote