THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM VARMINT HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Varmint Hunting    Re: Varmint bullets really do work!

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Varmint bullets really do work!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of sako
posted
Quote:

sako - interesting you can shoot seagulls there. As far as I know seagulls are federally protected here in the US. I have no clue why.........

Here they are considered varmints and shot on sight, the goverment even has some hunters on payroll to kill em here!

Quote:

"Because they are the only birds that can shit on John Kerry and get away with it"

Posts: 290 | Location: Iceland | Registered: 06 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
sako - interesting you can shoot seagulls there. As far as I know seagulls are federally protected here in the US. I have no clue why.........

Posts: 901 | Location: Denver, CO USA | Registered: 01 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Im not sure why they are protected either, too many of the white buzzards around these parts.

one of us
Picture of Ricochet
posted Hide Post
In larger animals shot with high velocity expanding bullets it's common to see the big "blowout" on the entrance wound side, not the exit.

Posts: 1325 | Location: Bristol, Tennessee, USA | Registered: 24 December 2003Reply With Quote