THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM VARMINT HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Varmint Hunting    Higher BC option for std. twist 22 cal's

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Higher BC option for std. twist 22 cal's
 Login/Join

one of us
posted

Posts: 926 | Location: pueblo.co | Registered: 03 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Where's a good source for JLK bullets? Especially the lighter weights. Stands to reason anyone who can build a quality match bullet would make a great varminter/hunting bullet.

Posts: 639 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 28 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
MuleR. I'll have to look up the ph.# in the am. I'm at work now, so i'll try and find it when i get home and post it tomorrow.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey, MuleR-- Jimmy Knox's # is 479-331-4194-- yoou ought to call him, he's good to talk to, and when you do tell him steve hugel sent u.

one of us
posted Hide Post
JLK 479-331-4194. I popped a coyote at 431 with this bullet a few weeks ago. Yesterday I was shooting at 456 yds in a shifty 4-12 mph wind. I was only able to shoot slightly under moa, but watching the wind was able to hit several tennis ball size rocks.

Posts: 866 | Location: Western CO | Registered: 19 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey Brad-- will be in contact soon-- just got done moving. Been busy puttin' up new swing sets, Honey Doos, etc.