New
Find
Notify
Tools

CZ 527 .223 Setup
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Roger, glad you could use the rings. I hope you get it dialed in. I spent the last 5 days up at Tule Lake, defending my friend's alfalfa fields from the latest crop of squeakers. Best shooting we have had in years. The CZ 204 is a great rifle.
Below is a photo of our 1968 Dodge Power Wagon "Shooting Platform".

Posts: 27 | Location: Northern, CA | Registered: 12 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted Hide Post
Once competently attached the rings did great. Was shooting sub MOA most of today. This was with a CZ 527 .222 light weight. Thanks again. beerroger

Old age is a high price to pay for maturity!!! Some never pay and some pay and never reap the reward. Wisdom comes with age! Sometimes age comes alone..

Posts: 10226 | Location: Temple City CA | Registered: 29 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted Hide Post
dancingShot the CZ 527 . 223 varmint today. Sub MOA with 5 different powders and 52 grain hp*fb Berger bullets. Compares nicely as an out of the box Savage Varmint but with a finer trigger. tu2roger beer

Old age is a high price to pay for maturity!!! Some never pay and some pay and never reap the reward. Wisdom comes with age! Sometimes age comes alone..

Posts: 10226 | Location: Temple City CA | Registered: 29 April 2003Reply With Quote