THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM VARMINT HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Varmint Hunting    Greg Tannel Night Vision Coyote Video...

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Greg Tannel Night Vision Coyote Video...
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Well, I just finished watching Greg Tannel's night vision coyote hunting video. What a kick in the pants! I'd already bought a night scope from Greg a few months ago and now I am very motivated to get hunting with it. You can buy the video from Greg (go to his web site www.gre-tanrifles.com or call 970-353-6176). Also, at the web site you can see Greg shoot a coyote with night vision (not real clear 'cause its been copied about five times and also because the camera view is not as clear as the night vision hunting scope view.) The camera footage really does not do justice to the clarity of the view you get from a gen III+ hunting scope.

Posts: 3478 | Location: Northern California | Registered: 15 December 2003Reply With Quote