THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM VARMINT HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Varmint Hunting    Ruger magazines for 22 mag or 17 HMR

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ruger magazines for 22 mag or 17 HMR
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of graybird
posted
Why doesn't someone make an extended magazine for Ruger's 22 mags or 17 HMR? They make them for the 22LR or 17mach2.

Just wondering why because I need a couple extra magazines.

Graybird

"Make no mistake, it's not revenge he's after ... it's the reckoning."

Posts: 3722 | Location: Okie in Falcon, CO | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
check out rimefirecentral.com Someone, maybe VQ is going to do Hi Caps for the 22 mag.

One of Us
Picture of 308Sako
posted Hide Post
They are coming, but supposedly market is small. I doubt that, but hey! Razzer

Should be at least two coming to market in a few months.

Member NRA, SCI- Life #358 28+ years now!
DRSS, double owner-shooter since 1983, O/U .30-06 Browning Continental set.

Posts: 3611 | Location: LV NV | Registered: 22 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of graybird
posted Hide Post
Demand too small? I would think it might possibly be just as large as the 22LR or Mach2. At any rate, I hope they come sooner then later. Gotta date with some prairie dogs that need thinnin' out in May and another date with 'em in December!

Thanks for the info.

Graybird

Posts: 3722 | Location: Okie in Falcon, CO | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 308Sako
posted Hide Post
Check on rimfire central or with Midway about availability. I have tried to reach Tactical Solutions regarding their Best Quality 10/22 Magazine and the possibility of having it done in the .22 Mag size. No response from them.

Member NRA, SCI- Life #358 28+ years now!
DRSS, double owner-shooter since 1983, O/U .30-06 Browning Continental set.

Posts: 3611 | Location: LV NV | Registered: 22 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
I bought a 50 rnd clip to use with my 10/22's,,I hate it,,takes forever to load,and interferes with the way I like to hold them,,the only times it was any good is when my step-son went shooting with me,,it kept him well occupied,,Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of graybird
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by claybuster:
I bought a 50 rnd clip to use with my 10/22's,,I hate it,,takes forever to load,and interferes with the way I like to hold them,,the only times it was any good is when my step-son went shooting with me,,it kept him well occupied,,Clay

Clay,

Were you shooting at the range or we you shot at live targets?

Graybird