THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM VARMINT HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Varmint Hunting    Re: The wonderful Red X, another try......

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: The wonderful Red X, another try......
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Well, it sure sounds like a great rifle, and a great caliber. I like it when a guy puts a little class and thought into a rifle, in a caliber that you can't go down and buy at Wal Mart.

Good luck with that rig Storm!

Cheers and good varminting,
seafire

Posts: 2889 | Location: Southern OREGON | Registered: 27 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of scw
posted Hide Post
Do you need instructions, or do you want to just e-mail it to me? Either way. PM me.

Posts: 281 | Location: Utah | Registered: 24 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Stormbringer
posted Hide Post
Picture of new Ruger #1 Bullberry 6mmBR. Rifle has a 1-12 twist Bullberry barrel cut to 24". Shoots several loads quite well and shot wonderfully on a recent rockchuck trip to Idaho. Trigger has been replaced with a Moyers

Mike.

Posts: 94 | Location: Fruit Heights, Utah | Registered: 01 April 2003Reply With Quote