THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM VARMINT HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Varmint Hunting    9th Annual TX Predator Posse Rendezvous Report

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

9th Annual TX Predator Posse Rendezvous Report
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted
We had 123 members (including 24 kids) from 4 states as far away as Alaska this year for our 9th Annual Texas Predator Posse Rendezvous!

A few pics from the calling and shooting.

Our Pro Panel this year was Chris "Carnivore Night Crew" Robinson, Gary "Carnivore/Burnham Brothers" Roberson, Byron "MOJO Coming to the Call" South, and Jeff "Predator Pursuit" Thomason.

There is room for all of God's creatures....right next to the mashed potatoes.
http://texaspredatorposse.ipbhost.com/

Posts: 3065 | Location: Hondo, Texas USA | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post
A few more pics.

Posts: 3065 | Location: Hondo, Texas USA | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post
Trapping Seminar

More shots...

one of us
posted Hide Post
All I can say is GOOD JOB! What a great way for people to spend a day and the amount of women and youth involved speaks volumes about what your group is doing to promote this as a family affair.
Congratulations to everyone involved!

Posts: 869 | Location: N Dakota | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Bob,

Looks like a great Get-Together.

Thanks for posting, good photos that tell a story ...... I must be getting older 'cause I don't miss a Feed too much anymore, the Hot Dogs & Hamburgers made my mouth water. The Real-Thing difficult to come by over here.

Big Grin

Cheers,

Number 10

Posts: 3433 | Location: Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: 23 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted Hide Post
clap Thanks for sharing, Bob ! beer roger

Old age is a high price to pay for maturity!!! Some never pay and some pay and never reap the reward. Wisdom comes with age! Sometimes age comes alone..

Posts: 10226 | Location: Temple City CA | Registered: 29 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bren7X64
posted Hide Post
Well done getting all the 'yoof' and the ladies involved as well, Bob.

Looks like everyone was having a fine time.

--
Promise me, when I die, don't let my wife sell my guns for what I told I her I paid for them.

Posts: 1048 | Location: Canberra, Australia | Registered: 03 August 2012Reply With Quote