THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM VARMINT HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Varmint Hunting    Re: Varmint Guy: you have mail!

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Varmint Guy: you have mail!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
VG, go to "My Home" at the top of the page and then click on "Received Private Messages". You should be able to view his message there.

Posts: 445 | Location: Connellsville, PA | Registered: 25 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Dale,

Sent you a note with some questions about your Rem 223.

Thanks
Seafire

Posts: 2889 | Location: Southern OREGON | Registered: 27 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Seafire: I read the E-mail you sent to me and went downstairs to refer to my loading log and try a couple of rounds in chambers and by the time I came back my computer had shut down. When I went to respond to your E-mail after getting back on the flashing envelope that signifies I have an E-mail was gone and I can not figure out how to open that area and respond in full to your question! Diieeammmittt!
I will keep trying to figure out how to get there or you could send "the dim bulb" (me) another private E-mail and I will open the E-mail area and reread your original inquiry!
Sorry for the bother!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Posts: 3067 | Location: South West Montana | Registered: 20 August 2002Reply With Quote