THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM VARMINT HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Varmint Hunting    Re: Prairie Dog Be Gone!, on DVD!!!

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Prairie Dog Be Gone!, on DVD!!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
You are only partly right on those prices. Tom sent me the Pdogbegone Vid for $20 Canukian and that is 30% cheaper than the Varmint Safari vid. Those other offerings do look interesting though! derf

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Wow, how did I not catch this thread sooner???

This guy Dogbuster is obviously a troll, judging by the very low post count, and the nonsensical commentary.

As part of my "homework" for PDBG!, I bought all of the "other" videos, and I'm not afraid to say that they were pretty poor in most respects.

The Varmint Safari, in all honesty, was not a bad effort. And he does offer a wider variety of critters being splattered, but that's all the credit I can give. The camera work and editing can't compare to ours. Yeah, it's 2 hours, but that was probably the longest 2 hours of my life (well, there was that time at motor vehicles...never mind).
I'd say it's a decent value, definitely better than some others, but it's not on the same level as our product.

Varmint Mayhem? Complete waste of time. Sorry Tim and Mike, but no amount of venison seasoning can spice up that hunk of junk. Maybe if the camera didn't jerk every time the gun went off you might actually be able to see a kill or 2. Completely bush league.

And the Exploding Varmints parts 1 and 2? I can only comment on part 1, and the only credit I can give them is for being the first people to put out such a product. It actually motivated me because I knew I could do it so much better.

I hope this doesn't come off as pompous or too inflammatory, but this guy is doing y'all a disservice by pumping up these videos. I was a hunter of many species for many years before I ever got started with this film project, and I know the good from the bad.

I'd like to hear from some others on this board who've seen some of these videos and can compare. (Not you Dogbuster, we've already heard your version).

Posts: 10 | Location: NY, USA | Registered: 06 August 2003Reply With Quote