THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM VARMINT HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Varmint Hunting    Looking for a Prairie Dog Hunt

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for a Prairie Dog Hunt
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I am looking to book a PDog hunt for 4 or 5 hunters for summer of 2005. Prefer a place in Texas, maybe Colorado. Does any of you know of a place or can give any reconmedations who to call ??? Thanks, Dale

Posts: 52 | Location: Harlingen, Tx, USA | Registered: 09 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

Check out SE Wyoming near Riverside (79 mi N of Steamboat Springs, Co) good prairie dog shooting along with ground squirrels and marmots.

For accomadations try Cottonwood Cabins in Riverside, Wy.

Shep

Posts: 55 | Location: kalispell,mt | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post
We did a hunt with Brian Wise and Allen Hodge in Hobbs, New Mexico a while back. I can recommend them highly.

I will PM you Brian's e-mail and phone number.

Bob

Posts: 3065 | Location: Hondo, Texas USA | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info guys. Good Shootin, Dale

Posts: 52 | Location: Harlingen, Tx, USA | Registered: 09 May 2002Reply With Quote