THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM VARMINT HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Varmint Hunting    Prairie Dog Be Gone!, on DVD!!!

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Prairie Dog Be Gone!, on DVD!!!
 Login/Join

posted
Finally, after many requests, our hit varmint video is available on DVD!

Check here for details and a special offer!

http://www.predatormastersforums.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=22;t=001093

Thanks!

Posts: 10 | Location: NY, USA | Registered: 06 August 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I just ordered mine.

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Just ordered mine!

Posts: 59 | Location: Soledad, CA USA | Registered: 17 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of mt Al
posted Hide Post
Its a bit short but you will not be dissapointed!

My friend ordered the VHS version and we watched it as a primer before our recent rat-whacking trip.

The coolest part, IMHO, is when you can see the bullet trail before the dog goes chunder-ific. You couldn't always see it, kind of looked like the humidity had to be perfect or something.

Great video

Posts: 1072 | Location: Bozeman, MT | Registered: 21 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Really enjoyed the movie on vhs, got it before our first p-dog trip last year and really thought it was well done.

posted Hide Post
Quote:

Its a bit short but you will not be dissapointed!

How 'short' is it? The information was not on the web site?

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Wow, you are a bitter little troll.

Not sure why you've singled me out for personal attack, but I'd reccommend seeking help.

They have some really wonderful medications on the market these days to control conditions similar to yours. I wish you luck.

posted Hide Post
The feature itself is right at about 40 minutes, but that's honestly 40 minutes of good material, not time-killing fluff. There are a few vids out there that boast longer running times, but half the kills.

The bonus stuff in the DVD brings it up to 55 mins.

Good stuff!

Thanks guys.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Personally, I'm glad it wasn't any longer. You can only watch so much of, bang-splat-bang-splat-bang-splat. There was nothing of substance, interest or information in it for me. I found it as boring as sitting on the lake shore watching people fish. It is a total waste of money, but that is only my opinion. Others may find it worth watching.

Here is a much better video.

VARMINT SAFARI LINK It's longer and less money. They go into details and hunt coyotes, jacks, prairie dogs and rock chucks. This one is 2 hours long and $5 less. This is a much better video IMHO.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I dont see much difference based on the clips provided at each sellers website. Both are probably pretty good. I like the humor in the dogbegone video probably a lot more pd kills in the dogbegone film

dhs

one of us
posted Hide Post
Here's another one that is less money and a much better video, IMHO. LINK

I've seen them all and the only good thing about Dogbegone is it has good camera work and isn't very long. As repetitive as it is, I find it difficult to stay awake through it. All of my friends that have seen these three videos rate Dogbegone as the worst of the lot and it costs more money.