New
Find
Notify
Tools

Graf & Sons??
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Who out there has heard of em? Are they any good? I just recieved their catalog and they seem fair priced, but I wonder how their service is? What your opinions?
Thanks
Anthony

Posts: 79 | Location: Maine | Registered: 16 November 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hobie
posted Hide Post
I've gotten good service for the last 8-10 years (not quite sure when I started to buy from them AND I buy from so many! )

Posts: 2324 | Location: Staunton, VA | Registered: 05 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I started buying from them after midway started charging for shipping. I have been pleased with their service. I prefer to deal with them over Midway, if cost is comparable.

seafire

Posts: 2889 | Location: Southern OREGON | Registered: 27 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I've had great service from Grafs. Their prices are slightly higher than other places, but they don't charge shipping. In addition, they have an excellent selection including their own headstamped brass (6mm PPC springs to mind). They have been really good in terms of flexibility on orders (backorders, order additions), and they have provided me with feedback when orders shipped. First rate supplier.
- mike

Posts: 6653 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It only takes one backorder from Midway and an extra UPS bill to wake up.

I use Grafs for almost all my supplies. They charge $3.75 only once for shipping!

I used Powder Valley the last time on smokeless. I think Grafs price was high then on powder and dnr did not have RL 15 in stock.

For optics I am using dnrsports.

Posts: 5543 | Registered: 09 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I've got good service from them for about 5 years now.

John

Posts: 89 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 15 July 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I have bought from them for years, and have been very satisfied.

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Great results for years, I always shop around, but Graf and Sons and Mid-South get most of my bucks. Midways overpriced.

Posts: 1181 | Location: Bozeman Montana | Registered: 04 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of RSEK
posted Hide Post
They are very good and I would not hesitate to use them.

Posts: 308 | Location: In transit | Registered: 10 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I use them alot for reloading components.

Posts: 281 | Location: MN | Registered: 27 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of C1PNR
posted Hide Post
Been using them for quite a while.

Had a problem with a shipment that broke open while in UPS custody. I called Graf and all they wanted to know was what was missing. I told them and it arrived very soon after.

As mentioned above, they also have some private headstamp brass in hard to get calibers.

Good folks to do business with.

Posts: 312 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 02 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of jabradyjr
posted Hide Post
They are an excellent outfit to deal with. I've never been disappointed, rarely had to backorder anything.

Posts: 115 | Location: St. Louis, MO. | Registered: 15 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Great service and even gave me Saturday UPS delivery(no charge) on an order that was misplaced at NC.. Doc Stone