THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM VARMINT HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Varmint Hunting    1st annual groundhog hunt in PA

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

1st annual groundhog hunt in PA
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hey guys i thought i would share this, My good hunting buddy informed me today that there will be a groundhog hunt in central pa on june 8-9 registration must be in by june 1st, im not sure of the location yet or if there are any caliber restrictions, or if it costs anything to enter. From what i understand its going to be like the coyote hunt they hold here, the worst part about it all is im not going to be able to attend due to my work schedule Mad. I will post additional information asap

Posts: 163 | Location: York Pa | Registered: 21 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bill,

Sounds great.
Did a lot of groundhog hunting in that area as a kid, south of Carlisle on the way to Newville. Plus, over Sterret's Gap in Perry County.
Thanks for the post.

Don

posted Hide Post
I hunted one two or three years ago in northern Dauphin County. I shot one with the 25-06 that was 10lbs 12oz and just missed 3rd place. I think if I would have shot it with the .223 it would have been heavier. Post the info if you get it.
PJ3

How do you find yourself heading west?
I face north and all the sudden turn left.
-Last of the Mohicans

Posts: 2 | Location: Central Pa | Registered: 19 April 2007Reply With Quote