Find
Notify
Tools

Electronic callers advice
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of befus
posted
Can't search so I am asking for help. I plan on buying some kind of predator caller, digital or cassette. Advice requested on the best value out there. Marketed product? Make your own? Any and all help appreciated.

Posts: 241 | Location: Beautiful NW Arkansas | Registered: 27 October 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Loudmouth and Foxpro are the 2 best e-callers out there. I have a Loudmouth and I just love it. I especially like the remote feature. You cannot go wrong with either one.

Posts: 23 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: 06 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I've researched this ecaller thing for nearly a year and have settled on the Foxpro. I couldn't have made a better choice. http://gofoxpro.com/

one of us
posted Hide Post
I wrote a story on the FoxPro that was published in Fur-Fish-Game; you can read it at:

theoutdoorwriter.com

Look under hunting stories.

Posts: 7577 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's easy.

Just get a mouth call. They work plenty good and you don't have to messs with anything. Just put it in your pocket and walk.

Posts: 128 | Location: Rio Arriba County, NM | Registered: 27 April 2003Reply With Quote