THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM VARMINT HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Varmint Hunting    Re: Digital Predator caller question

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Digital Predator caller question
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Good advice fellas. I have been looking at the Extreme Dimentions remote, and the MP3 remote....they both seem to have alot of features for a reasonable price. Are any of you familiar with these callers???

Posts: 6080 | Location: New York City "The Concrete Jungle" | Registered: 04 May 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I think foxpro's are overpriced for the sound quality that they deliver. To me a good cd or mp3 player caller with quality speaker systems sound much better and are crystal clear. Anyone who is successful using an electronic caller knows that you dont need a 200 watt speaker turned up to 500 decibels to call an animal in. Actually the opposite is true.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks fellas, I ordered a remote digital by phantom calls today for $254 from Natchez. Pretty good deal i think

Posts: 6080 | Location: New York City "The Concrete Jungle" | Registered: 04 May 2003Reply With Quote