THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM VARMINT HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Varmint Hunting    Best prices on Black Hills Ammo?

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best prices on Black Hills Ammo?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Hi all,

Anyone have a hot tip on where to get the best prices on cases of Black Hills remanufactured (blue box) 223 ammo??

Thanks

Roger

Posts: 648 | Location: Huskerville | Registered: 22 December 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I think the best price can be had at this site: www.georgiaprecision.com They have remanufactured and NEW ammo. Friend has bought from them and is 100% satisfied and he is CHEAP.

one of us
Picture of mt Al
posted Hide Post
After looking at those prices, we've got it good in Montana. Bob Wards had Black Hills or something just like it for $12.99 for 50 / 52gr. HP. Works in my rifle, but the rats just hate them.

Posts: 1072 | Location: Bozeman, MT | Registered: 21 October 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I know Georgia Precision has BULK Black Hills Ammo. Here in Washington State we have GUN SHOWS, about 3 a month up and down the state. Alot of vendors sell Black Hills. I bought about a month ago Black Hill 55Grain, FMJ for $9.35 a box. Best deal I think I got was a Case of ammo (400) rounds 40 in a box, of Wincherster USA .223, 45 Grain JHP (3600) FPs for less than 6.95 a box. Cabelas on line sells it for $12.99. Alot of other type equipment vendors at the show have4-5 of Black Hills and sell it to get rid of it so they don't have to take it back home with them.