THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM VARMINT HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Varmint Hunting    Re: How do you clean a heavy copper fouling?

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: How do you clean a heavy copper fouling?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of redial
posted
two letters - JB

Redial

Posts: 1121 | Location: Florence, MT USA | Registered: 30 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of sako
posted Hide Post
Does nobody use Butch bore shine? That stuff works great for me!
After cleaning i run a pach soaked in millitech and one clean in the end!
The millitech oil does resist copper fouling like nothing ive seen before!

Posts: 290 | Location: Iceland | Registered: 06 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I use Barnes CR-10 but have heard good things about Montana Extreme 50 BMG. www.montanaextreme.com

Posts: 165 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 14 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
OK I've been watching this post due to a very fruitful p-dog hunt last month, now it seems as though the Wipe-Out has the hands down advantage of being one of the faster options. I live in a pretty good sized town and have checked every sporting goods store and can not find this Wipe-out anywhere! could someone tell me where to get some of this miracle fluid? Later,

Kirk

Posts: 166 | Location: Right in the middle of Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 04 December 2003Reply With Quote