THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM VARMINT HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Varmint Hunting    Re: Most coyotes seen from one spot?

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Most coyotes seen from one spot?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of LDHunter
posted
Saw three adults and what might have been 5 pups once at Wilkerson Pass in Colorado. It was a beautiful sunny day and they were all sunning in a field.

None would respond to a call and I couldn't get close enough so I just enjoyed the scene.

Another time I saw 2 feeding on a winter killed cow and set my spotting scope up and 3 more eventually wandered in but they all fought so much after that they all finally gave up in disgust and left. They were on private land and I was on a highway and didn't have permission to hunt.

I once got a double in eastern Colorado on a ranch. The owner had asked me to kill all I saw and I had three come to a dying rabbit scream. I got one comeing in and one going out. The third one hit the afterburner and I ended up laughing at him. I've NEVER seen an animal run like that coyote....

$bob$

Posts: 2494 | Location: NW Florida Piney Woods | Registered: 28 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Then there were six!

Posts: 1372 | Location: USA | Registered: 18 June 2000Reply With Quote