Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sage rat hunting in Oregon
 Login/Join

posted
Hope to go sage rat hunting this spring. Anyone know of farmers that rent ground daily to hunt on?
Or, better yet, hunt for seafood. Thanks!

One of Us
Picture of seafire2
posted Hide Post
Its a big state....

where are you located and where are you desiring to go shooting?

Life Member: The American Vast Right Wing Conspiracy

Jan 20, 2009.. Prisoner in Dumocrat 'Occupied America', Partisan in the 'Save America' Underground

Beavis..... James Beavis..... Of Her Majesty's Secret Service..... Spell Check Division

"Posterity — you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it."
John Quincy Adams

A reporter did a human-interest piece on the Texas Rangers. The reporter recognized the Colt Model 1911 the Ranger was carrying and asked him "Why do you carry a 45?" The Ranger responded, "Because they don't make a 46."

Duhboy....Nuttier than Squirrel Poop...

Posts: 9316 | Location: Between Confusion and Lunacy ( Portland OR & San Francisco CA) | Registered: 12 September 2007Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE! I live in Newport and have only hunted two times around Christmas Valley. I've read where there are places around Burns, K-Falls, and John Day. I found that it is getting harder to get permission to hunt private property these days. So, was hoping to have it all set up before I left. Unfortunately, I don't know anyone at these locations.
Thanks for the help,
Mark.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Go try at crane, its about 30 minutes away.Squirrels every where not yet. We still have snow.Probuly next month. I know a guy who has a field. I'm sure he'd let me shoot. I have heard of a few ranches charge people to shoot, but some will be more then happy to let you shoot. As long as you be respectful. My self like to shoot rockchucks.

Posts: 528 | Location: S.E. Oregon | Registered: 27 January 2009Reply With Quote