THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM VARMINT HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Varmint Hunting    Re: Digital Predator caller question

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Digital Predator caller question
 Login/Join

Picture of yuccabush
posted
The WT is about 1 grand to get it out the door.
I use the JS preymaster and have had good results for about 160.00.
yucca

Posts: 7 | Location: Albuquerque,NM | Registered: 07 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would like to buy a remote digital caller for predators. Which would you guy's recommend, and who would you buy it from.Any used one's out there??

Posts: 6080 | Location: New York City "The Concrete Jungle" | Registered: 04 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of RareBear
posted Hide Post
Based upon reading, the Wildlife Technologies unit is best quality sound. Pricewise, they are mighty proud of it also.

http://www.wildlifetech.com/pages/home.htm

Posts: 166 | Location: Cardington, Ohio, USA, 3rd rock from the sun, Milkyway Galaxy | Registered: 01 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Here is a story I wrote on electronic calls; the ads next to it have some good deals for calls.

I like Foxpro. Be sure to get the bird distress calls.

Electronic Calls

Posts: 7577 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote