New
Find
Notify
Tools

Opinions....Bobcat?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Probably just a big house cat, but i don't see any tail. I do see big cat-like tracks through there all the time. But they have visible claw marks so i don't know what the tracks are from.

[IMG][url="http://www.hunt101.com/?p=277728&c=500&z=1"] [/url][/IMG]

I need adjust the trail cam somehow so it gets the whole animal. Also, have try to get it to lighten up the picture as they've all been coming out too dark.

Thanks for looking at my picture. Sorry it's not clear. If anybody can enhance it, feel free. Needs a head, too, LOL.

Plinker

aim small, hit small

Posts: 1522 | Location: WV | Registered: 24 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of hikerbum
posted Hide Post
Doesnt look like a cat to me. Stands more like a cow or deer.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Posts: 2597 | Location: Western New York | Registered: 30 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It would have to be taller than that log in the background to be a deer. I made adjustments to the camera, maybe get a better picture. Thanks for looking anyway. It's just not a good picture.

Plinker

aim small, hit small

one of us
posted Hide Post
Have had live trap set at that location for 5 or 6 days...nothing. Switched to Salmon flavored bait. Today had a big yellow tom cat. It was a mean one, lunged at me repeatedly. Pretty big, but i've seen bigger. No tail. Mystery solved.

Plinker

aim small, hit small

One of Us
posted Hide Post
What did you do with the cat?

Posts: 107 | Location: Lewiston, Idaho | Registered: 06 January 2005Reply With Quote