Find
Notify
Tools

extremely good news(for me)
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of jb
posted
beerI just called some family members in eastern mt about prairie dogs and was informed they have a huge dogtown on the land they lease for grazing cattle cheersAnd they would more than happy to have me come out and get rid of them!!!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin gotta get to loading Cool Cool

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

Posts: 2937 | Location: minnesota | Registered: 26 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
They're you go! It doesn't get any better than that, unless the neighbor's 21 year old daughter offers to be your guide and sunbathes in her bikini while you shoot.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12688 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gidday Frank,

I'm glad you got her to leave her bikini on.

Whenthey haven't left it on I'm damned if I can hit anything.

I seem to develop a case of the shakes.

Happy Hunting

Hamish

Posts: 588 | Location: christchurch NZ | Registered: 11 June 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yep having good local info real helps. Being ranchers they most likely can get you on other land to wack p dogs. I am heading to miles city in Aug. to wack some always a great time as long as it doesn't rain.

Posts: 19570 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Jb: Good for you!
I hope you have a great Hunt! Be sure and take your Coyote call as the Coyotes are thick over eastern Montana way this year!
Whack one for me!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Posts: 3067 | Location: South West Montana | Registered: 20 August 2002Reply With Quote