THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM VARMINT HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Varmint Hunting    Ground Squirrel shooting and video.

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ground Squirrel shooting and video.
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted
My brother and I went out and shot some video while we were out shooting ground squirrels. Here's a 12 second clip.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojsHlKHdFrQ

Here's my youngest daughter set up for some shooting.

And another whacking a squirrel out at 200 yards

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12688 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Flippy
posted Hide Post
Good stuff, Frank.

One question; can she out shoot you yet? rotflmo

---Mike

Posts: 1700 | Location: Lurking somewhere around SpringTucky Oregon | Registered: 18 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yeah two thumbs up definitely!

cheers
seafire
cheers

Posts: 16144 | Location: Southern Oregon USA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flippy:
Good stuff, Frank.

One question; can she out shoot you yet? rotflmo

---Mike

She's a pretty good shot. I counted two clean misses all afternoon but she only shoots out to 200-250 yards.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."

Posts: 12688 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thats great.
Not near enough women and girls out there.

She's off to a good start, just keep her at it.

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 6001 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
I liked The video,Great background music!! The first pic.,,It exudes,,Daddy,,this is NOT,the mall,,And do you you really need to take my picture right here?,,The second pic.,,Hellsbells,,since I'm here,,I'm gonna kill something!! Thank's for sharing,,Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TOP_PREDATOR
posted Hide Post
Theres no mud Frank,very different country to down here.

"Never in the field of human conflict
was so much owed by so many to so few." Sir Winston Churchill

Posts: 1878 | Location: Throughout the British Empire | Registered: 08 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ghundwan
posted Hide Post
Dam nice shooting

Posts: 277 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 25 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Swede44mag
posted Hide Post
Good video nice of you to post it.

What type of .223 is in the picture. I have been thinking about getting one again but the AR-15 types I have shot were not very accurate.

Swede

---------------------------------------------------------
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1608 | Location: Central, Kansas | Registered: 15 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
That a "Frankenstein". I bought a Sun Devil lower, then a Rock River Arms lower parts kit with a National Match Trigger and finished it with a buttstock assembly and 20" bull barrel upper assembly from J&T Distributing (I think that they use Wilson Barrels). It will put 5 into 3/4" at 100 yards if I do my part.

Frank

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Swede44mag:
Good video nice of you to post it.

What type of .223 is in the picture. I have been thinking about getting one again but the AR-15 types I have shot were not very accurate.

Swede:

if you want an accurate AR.... check out www.noveskerifleworks.com he has soup to nuts on ARs.... getting a lot of notariety for his quality of work, and innovation....

cheers
seafire
cheers

Posts: 16144 | Location: Southern Oregon USA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote