THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM VARMINT HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Varmint Hunting    7th Annual TX Predator Posse Rendezvous Fundraiser

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

7th Annual TX Predator Posse Rendezvous Fundraiser
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted
Several of you have asked me to post the info when we do fundraisers.

We are coming up on our 7th Annual Texas Predator Posse Rendezvous in Menard, Texas in March. Our expenses went up drastically this time, hence the fundraiser.

The winner will get a FOXPRO Spitfire Electronic Caller, a FOXPRO Skyote Open Reed Predator Call, a Posse T-Shirt, Posse Cap, Posse Truck Decal, and Posse Coffee Mug.

We are only going to have 100 tickets at $12 each. The only thing we ask is that you register (for free) as a member of the Posse board (you may even like it!).

Here is a link to the fundraiser: Fundraiser Link-Click Here

Here is a link to the information about the Rendezvous. All Posse members are invited to attend: Rendezvous Link-Click Here

There is room for all of God's creatures....right next to the mashed potatoes.
http://texaspredatorposse.ipbhost.com/

Posts: 3065 | Location: Hondo, Texas USA | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jimatcat
posted Hide Post
what charity receives the balance after the prize???.... or are we subsidizing a hunt for a group???...

go big or go home ........

DSC-- Life Member
NRA--Life member
DRSS--9.3x74 r Chapuis

Posts: 2840 | Location: dividing my time between san angelo and victoria texas.......... USA | Registered: 26 July 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post
quote:
We are coming up on our 7th Annual Texas Predator Posse Rendezvous in Menard, Texas in March. Our expenses went up drastically this time, hence the fundraiser.

This one is not for one of our charities. This is to help cover our increased expenses for this years Rendezvous: Link-Click Here

Posts: 3065 | Location: Hondo, Texas USA | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jimatcat
posted Hide Post
so you're just really wanting outsider's to help pay for your own hunt????....if so, thats cojones, man....

go big or go home ........

DSC-- Life Member
NRA--Life member
DRSS--9.3x74 r Chapuis

Posts: 2840 | Location: dividing my time between san angelo and victoria texas.......... USA | Registered: 26 July 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post
There is no hunt involved in this. If you would take the time to click on the link and read what the Rendezvous is all about, you would understand. For seven years we have had an annual Rendezvous open to all our members. It is a 3-day family event. Our expenses went up substantially this year so we are doing a fundraiser to help offset the increase. If you want a chance to win a FOXPRO caller get a ticket. If you don't, fine. You might take the time to do a bit of research before first jumping to conclusions. I thought I had answered your question in my last post. Apparently not.

Bob

Here is our itinerary for the Rendezvous. I hope to see a lot of AR members there again.

2011 Texas Predator Posse Rendezvous Itinerary

Friday
• 10 AM-Noon-Burnham Brothers Open House in Menard
• Noon-6 PM-Check-In, Explore & Enjoy the Camp, Meet Fellow Posse Members
• 2-4 PM-Pistol and Rifle Ranges Open for Sight-In
• 4-5 PM-AR-15 Shoot-Try an AR-15!
• 5-6 PM-2nd Amendment CHL Handgun Match
• 6-7 PM- Grilled Supper-Hot Dogs & Hamburgers
• 7 PM-Until?-Meet & Greet Over the Campfire/Roast Marshmallows

Saturday
• 8-9 AM-Breakfast Tacos, Java, and Juice
• 9-10:30 AM-Adult Predator Rifle Match
• 10:30-11:30 AM-Youth Predator Rifle Match
• High Noon-Rendezvous Group Photo
• Noon-1 PM-Posse Texas BBQ
• 1-1:15-Break
• 1:30-2 PM-Hand Call Demonstration
• 2-3:30 PM-Adult & Youth Hand Call Competitions
• 3:30-4 PM-Break
• 4-4:30 PM-Trophy Awards-Shooting & Calling Competitions
• 4:30-6 PM-Main Rendezvous Meeting:
Introductions: Posse Members, Moderators, Sponsors, & Guests
Predator Calling Panel Q & A-Gary "coyote" Roberson, President and Owner of Burnham Brothers
Door Prize Drawings
Explore Vendor & Call Makers Tables
• 6-6:30 PM-Break
• 6:30-Until?-Grilled Supper (BYO Grill Your Own) & Campfire

Sunday
• 8-9 AM-Breakfast Tacos, Java, & Juice
• 9-10 AM-Predator Archery Competition
• 10-10:30 AM-Trophy Awards-Archery
• 10:30 AM-Noon-Shooting Range Open
• Noon-Happy Trails! See you next year!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey Bob,,do I have to be Texas res. to join the posse??

NEVER THE LEAST DEGREE OF LIBERTY IN EXCHANGE FOR THE GREATEST DEGREE OF SECURITY

Posts: 141 | Location: LOUISIANA,,for now. | Registered: 08 July 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post
Nope. We have members from 42 States, 6 Canadian Provinces, Finland, Australia, Great Britain, Namibia, Sweden, Iceland, the Netherlands, and South Africa.

I hope you will join us.

Bob

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great!!I AM 1/2 Texan(Brazoria county)and we have lots of family in Saint Anthony,,,I don't speak mexican so I can't say san antonio! dancing

boy,,,thats quite a haul from Oz.!!!!!

NEVER THE LEAST DEGREE OF LIBERTY IN EXCHANGE FOR THE GREATEST DEGREE OF SECURITY

Posts: 141 | Location: LOUISIANA,,for now. | Registered: 08 July 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post
We will look forward to seeing y'all there!

All the tickets are taken and we will be holding the drawing shortly.

Bob