Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Prairie Dog DVD
 Login/Join

posted
Just a quick FYI y'all, Volume 2: Dog Be Gone and Beyond is ready to ship!

This one is great. It features a custom .243 AI build by Sharp Shooter Supply, full workup of the .204 Ruger, and some insane footage of varmints with a .50 BMG.

Check it out:
www.dogbegoneandbeyond.com

Posts: 10 | Location: NY, USA | Registered: 06 August 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
DogBeGone-
Can you tell me what you were using in the Dog Be Gone that left the vapor trail? I assumed it was the 17hmr, but I bought one and mine doesn't leave a trail. I'll be buying the new DVD as well, I love showing it to buddies when they come over to my house, now everyone wants to go Pdog hunting with me! (It REALLY pisses off the wives, which makes it all the more hilarious to watch)

Arcosanti

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I bought "Dog Be Gone and Beyond!" and it is not very good.

Some guy from Long Island, flys out to Salt Lake City, rents a truck, shoots dogs for a week, and flys back.

But wait, there's more:
1) He visits Sharp Shooter's supply for the most boring interview since John Kerry asked Michael S. Dukakis how to arrange the sock drawer.
2) He visits the hunting shack ammo factory for more shameless plugs. This guy does not handload?
3) They go for more plugs at the Rock'n 7 Ranch where shmucks can pay $500/day to shoot prairie dogs

And then there is the drone of generic music from a high school rock band that avoids paying BMI any royalties.

And then there is the New York accent explaining about the "New England Arms Sportsterâ„¢ in 17 HMR" with Mueller scope like we've never seen gun before, or this one in the last video.

Who should buy this video?
People in Japan or New York who have never shot a varmint.

Posts: 9043 | Location: on the rock | Registered: 16 July 2005Reply With Quote