THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM VARMINT HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Varmint Hunting    lets put a Ca. AR egg shoot together!!!!

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

lets put a Ca. AR egg shoot together!!!!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I'm just wondering if there are a few Ca. or west coast shooter that might want to put together a AR egg shoot. I'm willing to get ideas on class, places, prizes. It would be nice to see sum of ower freinds one of these weekends. Any takers?. 338vt

Posts: 255 | Location: Left coast, Right mind! | Registered: 16 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 338vt:
Any takers?. 338vt

I'm open to the idea. The where and when are important considerations and oh yes, what's an egg shoot? waveroger

Old age is a high price to pay for maturity!!! Some never pay and some pay and never reap the reward. Wisdom comes with age! Sometimes age comes alone..

Posts: 10226 | Location: Temple City CA | Registered: 29 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
An egg shoot is a compition using eggs as targets set at various ranges 100,200,300,400 yards and the idea is to brake a given number of eggs with a given number of rounds. Generaly the eggs are on road cones. It's alot of fun!
Classes might included factory, custom and full b.r..
Admition fee might be 10 -20 bucks depending on location/ number of shooter/ Quality of prizes and so on.

Posts: 255 | Location: Left coast, Right mind! | Registered: 16 July 2004Reply With Quote