THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM VARMINT HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Varmint Hunting    Re: Help me win a contest? Free guns too!

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Help me win a contest? Free guns too!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of BigNate
posted
OK, I'm in! Looks like a fun place to burn more time.

Posts: 2376 | Location: Idaho Panhandle | Registered: 27 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks BigNate.....cool photo you posted over there!

Come on guys, help me out here, I want to win that bear hunt!

Posts: 1499 | Location: NE Okla | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I am trying to win a contest for a free black bear hunt to be given away on a varmint hunting board I participate in......this isn't a scam, I've been a member here for several years and I'd never scam anyone.....

The contest will be won by the person that signs up the most new members before April 30th of this year (hopefully me!). You can read about the contest here:

http://txpredatorposse.proboards19.com/index.cgi?board=contest&action=display&num=1074365471

The only thing you would be required to do is register for membership on the board......no personal info is required, just a valid e-mail address. The board owner does not collect or sell addresses.

If you want to help, register on the board and then send me your registered username so I can get credit for signing you up (GonHuntin@Lycos.com)! Please put the word "Posse" in the subject of your e-mail.

http://txpredatorposse.proboards19.com/

After you have registered, don't forget to sign up for the rifle and pistol giveaway......don't know how that will work out for those out of the US.....might be tough to get it to you if you win!
Thanks! Mark

Posts: 1499 | Location: NE Okla | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote